The Procreate intermediate course establishes the learning from the Intro to Procreate course by exploring the app further with projects and demonstrations on animation, grouping, calligraphy and typography.
The Procreate mobile app can be used quickly and effectively for creating dynamic, visually engaging artwork and designs that can be viewed, shared and transferred easily across devices for a diverse range of practitioners ranging from interior designers, and architects to fine artists, garden and textile designers.
- Embed learning from Introduction to Procreate
- Group layers: maintain their individual identity
- Copy and transfer drawings or details to share
- Create a range of different animations
- Use settings, memory and editing
- Animate in the illusion of 3-dimensions
- Working with repetitions and pattern
- Save time by knowing how and when to repeat selections of your work
- Re-integrate selections into your drawing
- Calligraphy and typography
- Learn methods to play with hand-drawn and typed lettering to make it vibrant and engaging
Learn more about our Procreate training
Once you have booked your training your tutor will be in touch to arrange your Zoom or in-person sessions.
Interested in training your team? See our Group Training page.